Ahmedabad: India is now set to join a global scientific effort to detect gravitational waves emanating from various sources in the universe.Currently,the US and some European countries are the only nations involved in this enterprise.A project titled,Indian Initiative in Gravitational-Wave Observations (IndIGO),is under consideration for initiation under the current Five-Year Plan...
The Times of India
Correction from IndIGO: The proposed gravitational-wave observatory project is called LIGO-India. IndIGO, the umbrella organization, is a consortium of Indian scientists working in the field of gravitational-wave astronomy.
- Research Associate Position in Gravitational Waves under CEFIPRA project at IIT Bombay, Department of Physics
- Long term project position at CMI in Gravitational Wave Astronomy
- Astrophysics, Gravity and Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics Postdoctoral Positions in Department of Physics, IIT Bombay
- Senior Experimental Lab postion for LIGO-India at IUCAA
- LIGO-IndIGO summer research program