The country seems to be on the right track as far as its future in astrophysics is concerned with mega projects, including international collaborations, currently in progress. A session on one of the projects underway — India’s first dedicated astronomy satellite, Astrosat’ set to launch in mid-2015 — was held at the Indian Science Congress on Sunday...
- Research Associate Position in Gravitational Waves under CEFIPRA project at IIT Bombay, Department of Physics
- Long term project position at CMI in Gravitational Wave Astronomy
- Astrophysics, Gravity and Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics Postdoctoral Positions in Department of Physics, IIT Bombay
- Senior Experimental Lab postion for LIGO-India at IUCAA
- LIGO-IndIGO summer research program